Marrying at another church

If you are getting married in another church and think you need your Banns to be published please could you first check that you do live within our parish?

You can do this by using the Parish finder (a useful facility to help you identify the parish where you live).

Once you are sure that you need our help - then please contact [email protected]  or call 01344 886900.

For details of the cost for publishing your Banns and preparing a Banns Certificate please click here.